Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ebook Cover Design

Welcome to my Ebook Covers Blog! My name is Johnny (People call me J.R. for short) and I've been in the graphic design industry for a little over a year now. I've worked with a handful of small businesses and companies and created a TON of graphics for them all. One of my specialties in particular is Ebook Graphic design -- I use various techniques that I will share with YOU on this weblog.

Online Info-Products are HOTT right now...Whether you have your own info-product or like to own an online business to supplement your income, I'm going to show you exactly how to create professional looking covers for your products or create them for your clients!
I'll share with you the action scripts that literally makes me thousands a month...Don't believe me? Read on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home